jeudi 12 juillet 2012

Hi everybody!!

Welcome on my blog !!

Here you will find a lot of graphics, designs, clip arts for FREE.

First of all I'll ask you to apologise my English, because I'm French and of course, I can't write as well as in my mother tongue.

But I'm making this blog in English so that everybody can read it and can find my designs.

Why a free blog of designs?

First of all, this is a tribute to my grandmother : She always collected vintage images (well on her time it wasn't already vintage ;-), she gave me a lot of old books full of this images, and she was always telling me : this belongs to everybody, this is your past, and your history, artists made this, everybody should be able to see it so they won't be forgotten !

Now that I have the internet tool, I can make her dream come true, and I'm sure wherever she is in the sky, she will be proud of me... I am saving her images for my children, for the next generations and for the world.

I have two little kids (Edmond and Jeanne), so they are taking a lot of my time, but still I will try to publish as soon as possible to give you new designs.

I want this blog to be very interactive, so please, leave comments, tell what you like, what you're looking for... I really want to help you find the perfect design for your work !

Well, that's all for the start, I hope that you are going to enjoy my blog !!

HAVE A NICE VISIT !!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire